Mode of submission of applications:
- 1.Applications duly filled in are to be submitted along with copies of marks cards, transfer certificates and other relevant certificates regarding reservations, on or before the date notified on the Notice Board.
- The caste and income certificates are to be certified only by a revenue official not below the rank of a Tahsildar. Caste/Income certificates issued by Notary public, Sub-Registrar etc are not valid.
- 2.Separate applications are to be submitted for each combination.
- 3.The provisional list of candidates selected for admission will be notified on the Notice Board only.
- 4.No individual intimation regarding selection/rejection of seats will be sent to the residential address.
- 5.The fee once paid will, under no circumstances, be refunded to the students
- Admissions are merit based. After accommodating the students of M.E.S.PU College, seats are allotted according to Government directives regarding the reservation policy. Within a given category merit is considered as the basis of admissions. Physically handicapped persons, renowned sports persons and cultural achievers are positively encouraged.
- Selection for M.Sc is made by the Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University and candidates allotted to the college.
- *There are a few Management seats for which students have to apply directly to the college.